Monday, October 18, 2010

Well, let's get started...

After months of nervous contemplation..I'm starting a blog.  I know nothing and have lots to learn.  Here's what I do know...I have an obsession with Halloween, I love my family and friends, and I love to share my obsession with 500+ kids and their family and friends. 

Sometimes I might actually have something worth while to share and sometimes....probably not.  Get use to it...it's all I got for ya.

I've always loved Halloween (birthday comes shortly after) but here's the short version of the beginning of this obsession.  I have 5 grandchildren (4 boys - 1 girl).  Our first Halloween in Idaho I decorated with tiki torches and a few minor decorations for the grandsons.  They were only 3 and 5 years old.  When they arrived with their mom their little faces just lit up!  The word is that they said, "Wow, we got a cool grandma!"  Well, now I have a reputation to maintain.

I'll try to add photos from past years and what we're up to this year.........

No comments:

Post a Comment