Saturday, September 8, 2012

Black Licorice...

The FDA believes that black licorice is bad for you.  Really?  They advise that eating more than 2 ounces a day for 2 weeks could mean a hospital visit for some.  Really?
 
Oh pshaw!  And, that's because I don't know how to spell a wet, slobbery raspberry!
 
I've been known to binge on black licorice.  Also love Black Jack chewing gum.  Also love Sambucca shots.  I realize some folks don't care for the taste but fortunately for me I learned to appreciate the flavor from my grandmother Merckle.  I've read that people are born with the taste for black licorice or not.  I'm one of the blessed that way.
 
Here's to living on the edge!!
 
 
 
For anyone interested in reading the article a link is below.

 
Black Licorice Bad For You?




No comments:

Post a Comment