Saturday, September 8, 2012

Planting Experiment...

Ok, so I've been away from home too much this year and last year....blah, blah, blah. 

This spring I thought I'd try an experimental planting.  I broke apart two bucky skulls...not that easy!  I added them to a couple of pots, added some steppable (this is the correct spelling) plants, and I took a few photos.  The next part was easy....I 've been gone, remember?




 
These photos were taken in May 2012
 


These were taken August 2012
Ooops ~ Almost devoured




 
Thankfully white shows up!


This what I learned:  Add a few fingers, hands, feet, something with some height
                                  Place the body parts (skull bits) higher than I think they need to be
                                  Not so many plants in one pot ~ they do grow
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment