Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Made by Pumpkinrot...........


The Mr. has a Sudoku fascination...


I  like the red lighting on this sinister face...



Yeah, I know, don't use a flash....


So, I have a fascination with these creatures from the minds and skills of Pumpkinrot.  I believe anything more than three constitutes a collection........uh, I have five.  These beauties came from Pumpkinrot's Pumpkin Hollow Store.  Primitives by Kathy has their creations also.  The three sistahs and their cauldron will stay in my office during the year and hopefully some Halloween magic will eat into my brain...

Truly wish I had the photography skills to show how awesome they were lurking around the house.  I have a vision of someday making something similar only 7 feet tall to greet the kiddies on either side of the front door.  Alas, I also need some skills for that too.........

3 comments:

  1. love those first two pics especially---I'm not ashamed to say that I have three of these guys from Rot as well--really wonderful creations. thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam: Gotta go with the addictions sometimes...glad I'm not alone on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this was really neat to see.
    SO happy they have such a great home : )

    And we really can't thank you enough...you too, Pam : D

    Thanks for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete